This is a home that offers so much more than the eye can see. If you are a first home buyer, tradesperson, or savvy investor this property is the pick of the bunch. 25 Begley Street comprises of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a large open plan kitchen and dining area and generously sized, low maintenance yard.
Notable features include:
- Large front lounge and entry way with gorgeous bay windows
- Functional kitchen features ample bench space, electric oven, gas stovetop dishwasher and plenty of potential to modernise
- Two large bedrooms featuring built in robes with the master boasting an ensuite and walk in robe
- Temperature control is provided by the reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large enclosed double carport with concrete floors providing plenty of off street parking
- Secure backyard with a garden shed for all your tools and garden equipment
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood, in a well-established pocket. Located within walking distance to South West Primary School, Sacred Heart Primary School and Trinity College, with a playground at the end of the street. This brick veneer home offers plenty of convenience, functionality and fun all rolled into one.