Offers close Wednesday November 11th @ 4pm
Situated in the heart of Cororooke, this three bedroom two living area home offers a relaxed country lifestyle with all the town's amenities within close walking distance. Just 350m to the Cororooke General Store for the milk, bread and coffee. Pass the newly installed tennis courts along the way. 1.5km along the pedestrian track you will find the ever popular St Brendan's Primary School and Coragulac Kindergarten.
577 Corangamite Lake Road offers a family home surrounded by stunning cottage garden which can be enjoyed whilst dining alfresco style. The large yard features a single garage at the front, a veggie patch, 9m x 6m shed with concrete floor and power connected, and a variety of fruit trees and plenty of places to sit and enjoy the rural setting.
Country living wouldn't be complete without wood heating, nothing beats the charm and warmth of a wood fire.
Colac is under 10 minutes away and a 1 hour drive to Geelong, enjoy peace and quiet and wide open space at an affordable price. Enter the market, upgrade or downsize, the choice is yours but we have no doubt that you will love the country life within a city commute!
- An abundance of storage in the kitchen as well as built in robes in two bedrooms
- Recently modernised kitchen with new appliances and cabinetry
- Updated laundry/powder room
- Air conditioning unit in the main living area
- New carpet in all three bedrooms and living room
- Town water services the property
- Visit the lakes and craters of the volcanic district, Red Rock, Warrion and Alvie Hills are just around the corner
- Cororooke is also the home of the Red Rock Regional Theatre and Art Gallery