This family home has been tastefully renovated, bringing it into modern times with contemporary features for today's lifestyle requirements. The original facade has received a facelift and that is just the beginning of the recent improvements!
Let's start with our favourite part, the hub of the home... the kitchen!
Don't be confused, this didn't feature on The Block, but it certainly could have! Renovated by Robb Brothers in 2019, the kitchen features stone benchtops, soft close drawers, ample storage, induction cooktop, dishwasher, quality Fisher and Paykel oven and a beautiful outlook to the backyard. If one dishwasher wasn't enough, never fear! There is a second one in the amazing Butler's Pantry. With further storage, space for a second refrigerator, adjoining study and a servery window to the outdoor fire pit (we'll get to that later), the kitchen and Butler's pantry is every entertainer's dream.
The kitchen is open plan with the dining and living area, where you will find wood heating and a brand new 9kw split system air conditioner to keep you comfortable year round. The formal living room takes in the afternoon sun and is the perfect place to read a book on a warm Winter's day.
The home provides four bedrooms, three with built in robes. The fourth bedroom; the master suite, is incredibly spacious and features walk in robe, ensuite and wall-mounted television.
The impressive main bathroom was completed by Otway Building Solutions in 2018 and boasts free standing bath, solid timber benchtop and separate water closet.
Outside, the kids will have a ball. There's enough room for them to kick the footy and play with the pets, whilst still allowing plenty of room for a veggie patch or two!
Tucked away is the fire pit, perfect for the entertainer. All you have to do is bring the marshmallows or a glass of wine! Perfectly positioned near the Butler's pantry, you can slide open the window and pass the dishes through, no mess no fuss.
Additional features include:
- Updated flooring, window furnishings, a new coat of paint and ceiling fans installed throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- Enclosed third living area/entertaining area providing an indoor outdoor flow to the backyard
- Neat brick veneer exterior with well-kept gardens and refreshed entrance
- Double garage adjoining the home with additional double lock up garage in the backyard plus garden shed at rear
- Backyard access via double gates
- Fully secure yard, ideal for the kids and pets
- Quiet court location; close to Elliminyt Primary School, Apex Kindergarten and only 5 minutes from town