Picture this........a charming, character filled home with high ceilings, original floorboards, fire places plus Republic pot belly fire. 175 Hearn Street is a seriously pretty property and has been lovingly renovated over the years whilst still retaining the original charm.
You enter through the established country garden that will instantly conjure up images of days gone by, with gracious living and taking the time to sit over a cup of tea whilst reading a good book.
Inside the home, there are three bedrooms with timber sash windows and dado panelling, master with built in robe.
The renovated bathroom features walk in shower with waterfall showerhead, bath and separate toilet while the kitchen provides gas cooking and plenty of storage.
Outside the home is the bungalow, fourth bedroom, second living or home gym... whatever you decide. French doors open from the area to the beautiful garden that is lined with loads of established fruit trees including; apple, lemon, fig, plum and nectarine plus the raised veggie boxes.
Additional features include;
* Set on an impressive 924sqm with rear lane access, providing perfect storage for boats, caravans and trailers
* Lock up garage with wood fire, power and concrete floor - plus double carport
* Large front verandah overlooking the garden
* Numerous fireplaces plus split system heating and cooling
* Just minutes walk to Trinity College, Sacred Heart, Bluewater Fitness Centre and the CBD of Colac for all shopping amenities