In 1948 a small cottage was moved into town, and in 2020 now there stands a charming three bedroom home with an extension surrounded by wide open space.
Sit on the front verandah or back deck and enjoy the peace and quiet of the cul de sac. Just down the road, over the summer and winter months, the street welcomes locals and visitors to the recreation reserve to play football, netball and cricket. If you like to spectate or participation is your thing, then leave the car at home because you are in prime position!
- The ambience of wood heating in the lounge
- The kitchen was installed by Superior Kitchens 4 years ago. Quality appliances and open plan with the lounge.
- The walk in pantry offers an abundance of storage
- 4.8kw (16 panel) solar system
- Veggie patch and chook pen - from the yard to your plate!
- Town water and sewer connected
- 25,000l tank to service the garden or house
Gardeners, you will love the established garden beds sprawled across the 2023sqm block. And if you have a caravan or you're someone who likes to tinker, there is not one but two sheds on offer. There is the double garage with power and concrete floor and the second with a high ceiling and power.
It is a short level walk to the main street from 8 Strachan Street. Birregurra is the home of highly regarded eateries Brae and Yield, offers schooling (kindergarten and primary school) and sporting (tennis, lawn bowls, golf) yet most importantly, it is the town offering the quiet country lifestyle within easy commuting distances to the city and the coast.