259 Forest Street built in 1990, is set on a sought after 3 acres (1.22ha approx.) providing you with an ideal lifestyle whilst being within 5 minutes of the supermarket.
As you enter the driveway the flourishing garden beds are full of colour and the established trees provide privacy from the road as well as shaded areas for a picnic. The home with a practical floorplan provides four bedrooms, plus a study and two living areas. Storage will never be a problem with built in robes in three bedrooms, plus linen cupboards in the hall and laundry. Features we believe you'll love include;
- Wood fire heating with ducts throughout to circulate heat plus two reverse cycle air conditioners
- The open plan kitchen and dining area overlooking the luscious garden, is full of natural light and complete with dishwasher, St.George oven, timber cabinetry and plenty of room for the family
- Master suite with walk through robe and ensuite with shower toilet and vanity
- Double brick means the home is cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- The property is fully fenced for the hobby farmer with the opportunity to cut hay or add a paddock for some animals
- Ducted vacuum cleaner with 4 points throughout the home
- Gazebo in the backyard, perfect for entertaining or family get togethers
- The double garage (with 3rd toilet), large shed with concrete floor and power and numerous other shedding provides you with plenty of room for the mower, tools and garden supplies
- Located only 5 minutes from the main street, the Mini Mart for the milk and bread and Elliminyt Primary School and Apex Kindergarten close by for families
If this property sounds like it's ticking some boxes for you, don't waste time and book an inspection today!