22 Begley Street Colac
Right here is a home that offers so much more than the eye can see. If you are a first home buyer, downsizer or an investor this property is one not to be missed. 22 Begley Street comprises three bedrooms and two bathrooms, separate lounge, open plan kitchen and dining area, bungalow and in-ground pool and spa.
Notable features include:
- Two bedrooms feature built in robes and the master boasts ensuite and walk in robe
- Temperature control is provided by the gas wall heater ducted to the hallway, plus reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans
- Double carport
- Detached bungalow, the perfect second living space, teenager's retreat, indoor gym or home office - the opportunities are abundant!
- Garden shed
- In-ground pool and spa, with a little TLC perfect to enjoy the longer and warmer days
- Established, paved, low maintenance garden on a secure 697sqm
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood, in a well-established pocket. Located within walking distance to South West Primary School, Sacred Heart Primary School and Trinity College, with a playground at the end of the street. This brick veneer home offers plenty of convenience, functionality and fun all rolled into one.
: 697.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Walk In Robe
Colac To Coast Real Estate
7 Dennis Street
T 03 5231 3288
F 03 5231 3273
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.